Friendship Bracelets: All Grown Up Hemp, Floss, and Other Boho Chic Designs to Make by Suzanne McNeill
- 30 stylish designs from bohemian and mod to all-out fashionista
- Step-by-step directions for each knot pattern
- More than 100 photos to illustrate variations in every style, from classic to eclectic
- Cool patterns for making chevrons, stripes, waves, diamonds, twists, braids, and more
Get that trendy bohemian look with bountiful, bright colors on your arms and wrists! Inside you'll find dozens of stylish designs and easy techniques for making beautiful bracelets with embroidery floss and hemp.
Friendship Bracelets: All Grown Up offers fresh ideas for expressing yourself with the texture and beauty of intricate knotwork. You'll find cool patterns here for making chevrons, stripes, waves, diamonds, and more, with step-by-step instructions for each knot pattern. Gorgeous color photographs illustrate variations in every style, from classic and natural to playful and eclectic.
Stack your bracelets for a boho arm party, and embellish them with beads and buttons. Learn how to make inexpensive hemp jewelry in fun colors, inspired by laidback hippie vibes. Transform ordinary friendship bracelets from middle school memories to chic contemporary pieces you'll be proud to wear.
Whether you're going bohemian, mod, or all-out fashionista, Friendship Bracelets: All Grown Up will help you to create exactly the look you want
- ISBN-10: 1574218662
- Paperback: 64 pages
- ISBN-13: 978-1574218664
- Publisher: Design Originals (April 1, 2014)
- Reading level: 13 - 17 years
- Language: English