|Available in store:
Use this handy tool to easily pull thread tails back into the seam.
Why Use The Hookey Serger Seam Hook?
- No need to work down a knot with a pin!
- No need to dab on fabric glue or fray stop liquid!
- No need to twist threads into a big upholstery needle!
- Snip the seam thread tails at 2-1/2”.
- Slip the Hookey™ blade into the serger seam 1/2” or more from seam end.
- Hook the thread tails near the ends.
- Pull thread tails into the seam with the hook slightly rotated toward fabric.
- Unhook the secured thread tails and clip.