Showing 1–12 of 16 results
Symfonie Dreamz Interchangeable Chunky Set$ 54.00
Thoughtfully packaged set includes needles in the 9 most useful sizes plus cords in a variety of lengths. Radiant color assortment for easy identification. Lightweight, strong & durable needles made of Knitter’s Pride’s signature Symfonie Dreamz wood. Perfect points, flawlessly tapered – ideal for all yarns and every project. Polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn without slowing down knitting rhythm. Easy to connect cord with a smooth join that enables stitches to glide easily – no snag! Resilient, flexible cords lay flat, with no kink or twist – easy to store. Comes in a convenient to store and carry case, made of clear vinyl case. The case has a zipper top and 7 pockets on each side for needle storage. Plenty of extra room for tools or small projects! One extra clear vinyl cord case also provided. The knitter’s favorite needle: providing hours of pleasurable knitting with no hand fatigue.
Karbonz Interchangeable Circular Knitting Needle Tips$ 18.60
A revolutionary product, these new-age needles made from high-tech carbon fiber feature with tips in electroplated brass. With a combination of two versatile materials – light bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips – these tips are guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience. No other knitting needle comes close to these.
- Shiny, smooth brass tips taper flawlessly to a perfect point – ideal for any yarn and project.
- The needles have high tensile strength and are lightweight with lot of flexibility
- The surface made of carbon fiber helps stitches move smoothly on the needles
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand
- Customizable cord lengths
- Excellent for socks, and projects with high stitch counts
Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile materials, used in the manufacture of new generation aircraft, spaceships, cars, etc.
Jumbo Birch Crochet Hook$ 8.60 – $ 14.60
Grab a Jumbo Birch crochet hook from Knitter's Pride for your stash. Perfect for big knitting & crochet projects. They are amazingly strong, while remaining lightweight, and featured a gorgeous smooth finish. Yarn moves easily and effortlessly over the hook. Hand-crafted by skilled artisans, all hooks have grooves to prevent stitch slippage. Warm to the touch, gentle in the hand and ideal for everyone.
Knitter’s Pride Black & Silver IC Cord & Connectors$ 4.25 – $ 4.50
A single black and silver interchangeable needle cord by Knitter's Pride. Cord are available in different lengths depending on what you need to do with them. The 16″ length is specifically formatted to fit the special length sock knitting needles. A great addition to any gift set!
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat, with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Smooth join – enables stitches to slide around needles effortless
- Long threaded screw-in “join” insures that cord and needles stay connected
- Tightening hole provided in the metal join for extra secure tightening
- Specially designed “key” facilitates effortless tightening
- End caps easily fit on cord and keeps knitting safe
Knitter’s Pride Karbonz Box of Joy Interchangeable Knitting Needle Gift Set$ 200.00
The perfect gift for the knitter who has everything else! These carbon fibre needles are capped with metal ends and come with no-kink or twist chords to help keep the work in progress in check.
This boxed set has an exquisite finish and is beautiful – perfect for both the experienced and the beginner knitter.
Comes in a gorgeous leatherette case.
Single-Ended Gold Crochet Hook in Stainless Steel$ 4.65
A single ended steel crochet hook with gold tip and black soft feel handle.
This is an innovative product with an ergonomically designed handle. Smooth handle & soft grip is ideal for crocheters of all types – even those with arthritis!
- Steel bodied hook for a lifetime of strength
- Gold bodied head for good visibility with any color yarn
- Precision engineering insures accurate gauge
Knitting Dolly$ 5.50 – $ 17.20
Charming spool tool (also known as a French knitter) introduces the basics of knitting to beginners. This wooden “tower” enables the new knitter to start producing yards of knitted cord right away.
Offered in two styles:
- Multi coloured Symfonie Wood
- Bright Red Normal Birch Wood
Conveniently packaged with useful instructions.