Showing 1–12 of 19 results
Diamond’s Own Tape Measure$ 2.95
Material:Plastic for strength and long life. Size(cm): Max Size 150cm Centimeter Measure Ruler Usage:Measure ruler Size: 12 x 2 x 0,7 inch (approx.)
The ruler measures range 0-150 cm. It can fit around round objects as well as measuring straight lengths.
Usage: 1.Pull the measuring tape will keep the measurement locked in place. 2.Retract the measuring tape by pressing the button at the center.
Plastic Canvas 7-Count$ 1.00 – $ 1.70
7 count plastic canvas with raised grid for easy counting. Plastic canvas is often used for needlepoint and other canvas work. Acrylic or wool yarn is most often used on plastic canvas. It is also great for creating 3-dimensional objects such as small boxes, tissue box covers, and other decorative objects.
Royal Embroidery Floss$ 0.75
Our line of Royal brand, 100% cotton 6-strand embroidery floss, made in Greece, fills in the gaps between our Presencia and DMC colour ranges. You can open or download the Royal to DMC Embroidery Floss Colour Conversion Chart and compare that to the DMC colour range (available in the image gallery; or download a PDF here) to see what colors you're ordering.
DMC Embroidery Floss$ 0.75
This is our current selection of DMC six-strand embroidery floss in solid colours. Don't see the colour you need? Check out our stock of Presencia Embroidery Floss to see if it's there (colour conversion chart available at the link).
Check out the DMC 6-Strand Embroidery Floss Colour Chart [PDF} to check what colour you're ordering.
The Little Spark – 30 Ways To Ignite Your Creativity
You were born with a creative spark inside. Do you look at yourself now and wonder if the spark has gone out? Ignite that inner fire with the 30 engaging exercises, fun activities, inspirational images, and motivating ideas in this book. Learn what your Little Spark of creative passion looks like, how to capture it, and how to make room for it in your life. Read the book cover-to-cover and use it as a month-long creative roadmap or just dip into the exercises as your time and inclination allow. Either way, you will change your life.
- Light your inner fire with 30 “sparks”: exercises, activities, and lessons that help you discover and nurture your creative passions
- Live a more creative life, whether or not you consider yourself an artist
- Do one spark every day, week, or whenever the spirit moves you
- Find the gifts that come from doing what you really love – joy, connection, meaning, and contentment
Creative Image Transfer$ 21.99
With a sheet of TAP and a hot iron, you can transfer a permanent image onto almost any solid surface. And that’s where the fun starts! This project-packed book is full of inspiration for quilting, paper crafts, surface design, mixed media, jewelry making, and altered arts. Use the techniques you learn as a jumping-off point for creating your own TAP magic.
- New projects! Try your hand at 16 fun projects, ranging from jewelry to home accessories, mixed-media art, and quilts
- New surfaces! Use with encaustic; transfer images onto faux bone; and as before, transfer to fabric, paper, wood, metal, and even glass
- Unlimited creativity! Use all your favorite tools and techniques: paints, pencils, stamps, inkjet printing, chalk pastels, spray inks, and more
Wood Braiding Star$ 13.50 – $ 15.50
Make beautiful braids and cords quickly and easily! The braid star also works great for kumihimo.
Instead of hand twisting yarn to make braids, you can just use this is cute gadget to make beautiful braids and cords quickly and easily! Just take 7 strands of woolen thread/yarn and fold the thread/yarn over the slots. These handmade braids and cords can be used to make necklaces, bracelets, anklets, bag handles and more! Instructions are included.
Blank Journals with Inspirational Covers$ 18.00
Stay inspired when designing, or keep track of your place in that complicated pattern you're working through. This the perfect blank notebook with inspiring watercolour paintings on the cover by Phoenix Colours. A great gift for the creative stitcher.
Havel’s Double Curved Embroidery Scissors$ 17.15
Finally, a pair of embroidery scissors that can go the distance! These 3 1/2” Double-Curved Embroidery Scissors are angled to reach easily over any hand or machine hoop. The pointed tip of the curved blades cuts super close without harming any of your fabric, and the length makes it easy to use and maneuver. Every sewing or fabric artist should have at least one pair!
- Double-curved to protect your fabric and fit under the presser foot
- Sharp, curved tips cut close without harming fabric
- Angles reach easily over hand or machine hoop
- Pointed tip perfect for embroidery, cross stitch, appliqué and any other fine detail work
- Great for a variety of sewing, quilting and fabric projects
One of Havel's Sewing's best sellers!