Starting Tuesday, May 19, 2020, in addition to our currently available delivery options and curbside pickup, we will be open for both in-person and virtual shopping (via personal live video chat on the platform of your choice) by appointment. To book an appointment, you will need to place a $7 deposit (this will go towards your purchase), and book your appointment here. We are accepting appointment bookings between the hours of 11 am and 5:15 pm Tuesdays through to Saturdays. Appointments can last a maximum of 30 minutes.
The services we are providing during these appointments are:
- Assistance in selecting your yarn, threads and / or tools for existing or new projects
- Ordering items needed that we do not currently have in stock
- Design consultations
We are only accepting payment via debit or credit card at this time.
We will not be providing in-person project help at this time. If you require your project to be fixed, please email or call to arrange a dropoff. Once the project is received, we will wait 48 hours, provide the fix, then arrange a pickup time with you. This is an additional service, so please book that separately if you need this.
We are not accepting returns at this time; however, if you’re not sure what you need, buy all of the options, and we will provide full refunds once things ease up for items returned in their original condition (yarn must be in its original ball with tags still attached, and other items unused also).
We understand that things come up. You may not be able to make your appointment, and you may not know until just before, or even after your appointment has booked. Please, if you're unable to make your appointment, give us as much notice as humanly possible. Your $7 deposit will be applied to your Store Account, and we will re-book your appointment to the next available most convenient time for both you and us.
Rules to be accepted into the shop:
- You wear a mask, and it must cover your mouth and nose. If you do not have any masks at home, we will have disposable masks available at the shop at the cost of $1.27 (this is our cost). It will be added to your purchase.
Please note: we do not yet have these masks. If you do not have any masks, please wait until we announce that we have received our masks before booking your appointment.
- Upon entry into the shop, you must sanitize your hands thoroughly using our hand sanitizer, which will be set up at a station near our doors.
- We are only accepting payment via debit or credit card at this time.
- You must keep a 2m / 6ft distance from our staff at all times.
- No more than two visitors from a single household will be allowed into the shop at one time.
- The washroom facilities are not available for use by customers at this time.
We thank you deeply for your utmost compliance and cooperation with these stipulations during this time.